Participants who would like to give an oral or poster presentation should submit an abstract for consideration by the Expert Committee who will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
Oral or poster presentation is not possible if the registration fee is not paid (excluding invited speakers).
Instructions for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form available HERE.
Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress agency, Conventus Credo, and of all communication thereafter.
Instructions for writing abstracts
– abstracts for the 21st Congress of European Union for School and University Health and Medicine should be written in English
– abstracts for the nursing section of the 21st Congress of European Union for School and University Health and Medicine should be written in English
– abstracts for the 6th Croatian Congress of School and University Medicine should be written in Croatian
– abstract length: up to 300 words
– abstract font: Arial 10 pts
– abstract headline should be capitalized Arial 12 pts
– name of the author who will present the paper should be capitalized
– author’s and co-author’s last name and first name initial without titles
– author’s and co-author’s institution, city, and country
– author’s e-mail address
– type of abstract: 1) expert paper (unstructured abstract – contains theoretical assumptions (introduction), discusses the topic (discussion) and presents conclusions; 2) research paper (structured form is obligatory – it must contain elements: aims, materials and methods, results, conclusion)
– linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author
– previously published abstract will not be accepted